test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New years resolution? Fix Azure nebula?

mirrorterranmirrorterran Member Posts: 423 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
How long has it been? A year?

If you guys actually played the game you'd know how fun it was and how broken it's been since the beginning of time.

Feel free to move this the bug report section...we all know how much that will help.
Or how about this...remove content from the game that DOESN'T WORK!

EDIT: Based on the replies I guess I am just extremely unlucky....I know something is up though when the team is flying around aimlessly for 5 minutes at the end with no one to rescue.
Post edited by mirrorterran on

Comments

• Options
    seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Is this the issue with random ship spawning? ie you could do 5 runs and not once see a 5 pointer ship?
  • Options
    mirrorterranmirrorterran Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    No, it's after rescuing 4 ships or so no more ships spawn at all.

Last time I played it 6 month's ago it was exactly the same.
  • Options
    reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I can't recall a time I've done it and it bugged out. At best the only thing I can say might be "wrong" is the lack of 5 point ships spawning, but random is random.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I can't say I have any recent memory of that happening when I played. However, I used to play that mission multiple times per day (across multiple toons) almost every day prior to DR. Nowadays I only play it a few / several time per week.
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I've had a problem with that when I use GW too close to the romulan ship. Sometimes, not every time, the exploding tholian ships will kill the romulan ship which prevents you from freeing it which then makes it so nothing will respawn in its place.

IDK if it's the same bug you're talking about but being careful of where In place my GW will fix it for me.
  • Options
    admiralkristovadmiralkristov Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I haven't ever experienced that issue myself.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thread moved to the proper area. Like it or not, bugs go in the bug area and yes, they obviously get responded to when there is enough information to go on.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just got the bug today, no ship to rescue in the spawning point, enemies where present and engaging properly, but no ships to rescue, so we wait around until the counter expires for the 55 marks, plus 13 for the mission... easiest mission ever! :P
    The forces of darkness are upon us!