test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bridge Commander digital download?

jindarojindaro Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Ten Forward
Thought I'd ask you Trekophiles where I might get my hands on a copy of Bridge Commander.

I've looked at Amazon, EBay, and the usual E-tailer stores, but 100 plus dollars American is a little out of my justifiable reasonable cost for the title.

Besides obtaining a 'copy' ;) of the title are there any avenues I might be missing to own this gem of a game?

Ideally I'd love to get a digital copy, but my Google-fu may be weak and I can't seem to find such a thing. Too bad I missed out back in '02, otherwise knowing what I do now I would have jumped on grabbing it back in the day.

Thanks in advance for any leads you fine folks can provide.
Post edited by jindaro on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I have checked GOG.com, Steam, and Origin. Sorry. No Bridge Commander. The only Star Trek results I got were from Steam, and that was STO and Star Trek (AR with the Gorn).
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I found this one: http://www.old-games.com/download/6898/star-trek-bridge-commander

The webpage seems to have lots of old games (hence the name) but instead of paying for the game you pay to download as many games as you want, which is weird, so I'm not sure if it's a legit business or pirates trying to make profit.

So, if it's not a legal site I take no responsibility for what might happen.

If the wepage is not legal please point it out and I'll delete the link immediately.