test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen Raider Still Costs 1000

abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I just unlocked the Plesh Brek with one of my toons and yet it still costs 1000 Q pics on all my other toons...just like the Chell Gret still costing 1000 pics despite owning it on another toon :mad:

Come on Cryptic if you are having such a hard time fixing this problem maybe you should just give every account the Plesh and the Chell. I hear the new carrier works when it comes to account unlocking but most people seem to be getting the shaft when it comes to the two older ships.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• danvetdanvet Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can also confirm this bug, no old pictures used as missed all previous events.

Discount only unlocks on T6 carrier, which gives the appropriate system message. The Raider and Warship do not.

Suboptimal
  • historynerd1historynerd1 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's going to be fixed in a patch on January 16th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Go and have a wee, the second act gets considerably weirder." -Tim Minchin
  • pokepark2pokepark2 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah my Plesh Raider still costs 1000 autographs even though I got it on another character. Really hope they do fix it, want to try the raider as a carrier pet
  • blargblahblahblargblahblah Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's going to be fixed in a patch on January 16th.
    They're going to fix it AFTER the event is over? This is a joke, right?
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not at all. In fact, there has been a fully WORKING fix on Tribble since the start of the event. I can guarantee you that it will not be released until after the event ends.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • raygor76raygor76 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same issue for the raider, got it on my KDF main, and on ALL of my other alts it says I need 1000 instead of 40
  • rifor83rifor83 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lindaleff wrote:
    Not at all. In fact, there has been a fully WORKING fix on Tribble since the start of the event. I can guarantee you that it will not be released until after the event ends.

If that is the case then the whole discount idea has been a cruel joke on their part, and the only way for us to get what they offered is to put in bug reports, GM help requests, emails, and forum posts each day after the event until they finally realise going through on an account by account basis swapping autographs for ships will end the noise.

Thats what I'll be doing if its not fixed before I got back to work offhore with poor internet. Unfortunately before the event ends, but still close to the end. But I should have been able to quit even thinking about the winter event by now anyway. So if I miss the fix I should still have been able to get the ships for cheap, so it is still the bugs fault, not my having to work for a living, if I don't get the ships in time so I'll feel justified in annoying the hell out of cryptic for the next year if I have to!

Edit: Ah good, maintenance today. Although the notes only say "Stability Update for the Holodeck server", so probably no fix for this!

Place annoying e-peen boasting signature here!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So far, the Carrier is the only discount that DOES work.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    edited December 2014
    The raider does too
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here, just completed the Raider project today on an alt, and no discount.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=