test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exchange problem?

sanatobasanatoba Member Posts: 145 Arc User
Is anybody else suddenly noticing that all R+D Material, Components and crafted items seem to be missing from the Exchange? Did somebody just go through and buy out EVERYTHING? Or is it a bug? And am I the only one who has it?
Been Playing STO as much as I can for 11+ Years!

"Never Surrender! Never give up Hope!"
"Prosperity and Success in everything you do."
"To Boldly go.........well punch it already!"
"To Be or Not To Be"....Alas, the Foundry is Not To Be. We Shall miss Thee, dear Friend!
"Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers?"- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Thank You, Cryptic......even when I don't agree with all your decisions....Thank You for Star Trek Online!

Comments

• sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sanatoba wrote: »
    Is anybody else suddenly noticing that all R+D Material, Components and crafted items seem to be missing from the Exchange? Did somebody just go through and buy out EVERYTHING? Or is it a bug? And am I the only one who has it?

most likely you have something set like rank.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• sanatobasanatoba Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You were right. My apologies. I should have known that. I've got a nasty bug right now and guess I'm not thinking clearly. Can't just lay in bed anymore though with nothing to do. So I'm passing the time playing STO.
    Been Playing STO as much as I can for 11+ Years!

"Never Surrender! Never give up Hope!"
    "Prosperity and Success in everything you do."
    "To Boldly go.........well punch it already!"
    "To Be or Not To Be"....Alas, the Foundry is Not To Be. We Shall miss Thee, dear Friend!
    "Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers?"- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Thank You, Cryptic......even when I don't agree with all your decisions....Thank You for Star Trek Online!