test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need to re-word part of a blog

kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
Your 15% sale blog will be very misleading for new/newer players. It states "Now is the perfect opportunity to open those Delta Lock Boxes and get your new ship." That will have people not familiar with the lottery boxes thinking they will be getting the special ship with each box opened.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
-I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
-The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
Post edited by kdawgenigma on

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    That's what they want people to do.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Your 15% sale blog will be very misleading for new/newer players. It states "Now is the perfect opportunity to open those Delta Lock Boxes and get your new ship." That will have people not familiar with the lottery boxes thinking they will be getting the special ship with each box opened.

New/newer to sales speak and common sense?

Nothing new here or not done by any business any of you posters work for, move along........
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Please don't be naive. Since you can buy ships with Lobi which you get from Lock boxes along with the chance of winning a ship and since there is nothing in that blog implying there will be a ship in each box, they aren't lying, in fact they specifically use a plural when they refer to opening lock boxes to get a ship, they just aren't telling you how many of those lock boxes you might have to open before you can get that ship. Welcome to the harsh reality of blind box gambling. Enjoy.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC