test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stop Borg Queen from falling off the platform

tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Me and my friends like to do regular Hive Ground Elite runs. Now considering we put time and effort in doing such a difficult (but rewarding) STF, we'd like to ask the devs to prioritize the -Borg Queen falling off the platform on occassion- bug on the bug list.

She usually tends to fall off when she's close to the ledge, and then when someone performs an attack that does a lot of knockback.

Thanks.
Post edited by tremere12 on

Comments

• deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tremere12 wrote: »
    Me and my friends like to do regular Hive Ground Elite runs. Now considering we put time and effort in doing such a difficult (but rewarding) STF, we'd like to ask the devs to prioritize the -Borg Queen falling off the platform on occassion- bug on the bug list.

She usually tends to fall off when she's close to the ledge, and then when someone performs an attack that does a lot of knockback.

Thanks.

How is that a bug? That should be an insta-kill and mission complete!

Seriously though, what happens if she falls off?
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    How is that a bug? That should be an insta-kill and mission complete!

Seriously though, what happens if she falls off?

You can't kill her if she gets knocked off, and she doesn't die. Result: Have to restart the entire mission.
  • tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I want to add that right now that we had no cut-scene when entering the Borg Queen Chamber, when we completed the game we had no reward-box popping up and we basically wasted time. This bug needs also to be added to the list.
  • djonshenaradjonshenara Member Posts: 53 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    Here is a YouTube video to us for showing the Queen as she falls over the edge. Section:25 seconds into vid she goes over.

https://youtu.be/SACn2jbYzqk

Qapla!