test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please fix the Elite Fleet Shields: they no longer adapt

sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When upgraded, the Elite Fleet Adaptive Resilient Shield Array Mk XII [Cap]x2 [ResB] [Adapt] no longer adapts to incoming damage. The adapt function is not triggered by incoming damage and the relevant icon (and animation) no longer appears.

[Adapt] is a key feature of what are (or at least were) very popular shields.

After breaking mine with the upgrade, I had to buy new MkXII (without upgrading them until the eventual bug fix). I know this has happened to many other people. If fact, I don't know if anyone even managed to successfully upgrade these without breaking them?

A fix would be greatly appreciated. I would love to upgrade them without breaking them as I am big fan of these shields.

Thank you in advance to whomever this may concern.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just to be clear, the bug only occurs after upgrading to Mk XII +.

The shields work fine if not upgraded.

Any dev response would be immensely appreciated. I know others have written of this bug, but is the development team aware? Are there any hopes for a fix in the foreseeable future?

Thank you in advance.
  • redrocketeer#3883 redrocketeer Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have a set that is epic and they seem like they are working but I will look for the icon to see if its true. I am getting the visuals of the shields working....hmmmm
  • redrocketeer#3883 redrocketeer Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I just tested them and the visuals work and the icon appears for each energy type its reacting against so I dunno perhaps they fixed it?
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 283 Arc User
    mspicer wrote: »
    I just tested them and the visuals work and the icon appears for each energy type its reacting against so I dunno perhaps they fixed it?

That was a post from December 2014... :|
    ryuga81.png