test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I am disappointed. (Crash to desktop for 2 months now)

Ever since the launch of Delta Rising, I have been having crashes to desktop due to some error in the rendering of the game. I am able to get into the game, but anytime I try to run a mission or join a STF, my game crashes to desktop without even an error bug report to submit. I took a break for a month, waited on a few patches, but as of this morning, I continue to have this issue. Please, for the last time, this needs to be fixed. Every workaround I have tried (disconnecting my headset, updating drivers, reinstalling the entire game) is no longer effective. I enjoyed this game, for several years now, but as of right now, I am about fed up. I have seen this problem, but up until now it seems everyone outside of myself who has it is playing on a Mac so it doesn't seem that the developers believe this is a widespread problem, but I am not playing on a mac. I am playing on a PC and also having this problem.

Comments

• bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes, i have also crashes to desktop, but for me it can happen at any-time.
    Clearing out battlezone then when the t-rex's comes , crash (happend 2x last week), standing on esd, crash, ect