test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fire-At-Will and Tri-Lithium Missles on last part battle of Korfez

tinkerbelchtinkerbelch Member Posts: 138 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My arrays refuse to even try to fire if Fire-At-Will is used while targeting (or near auto-targeting) the Tri-lithium missiles. So I have to make sure to use normal firing when going after the Tri-lithium missiles. If i accidentally trigger FAW, I have ten seconds of no array firing what so ever and i will fail to kill the missile in time as it progresses to the star.

Using Spiral disruptor arrays, have not tried others to see if this is specify to these arrays.

If it was intentional to disable FAW near these missiles, this needs to be changed. Instead consider high enough defense values for the missiles so FAW misses and increase the process time to the star. This would encourage a chase using normal firing, but not fail if you use FAW.
Post edited by tinkerbelch on

Comments

• Options
    donowickdonowick Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I had the same problem with tet. I use keybinds set to 1 key and 9 out of 10 times hitting the 1 keys does nothing and end up hitting space bar to get it to work. It mainly happens when you have to retarget boss after he cloaks.
  • Options
    beefydegreebeefydegree Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My arrays refuse to even try to fire if Fire-At-Will if used while targeting (or near auto-targeting) the Tri-lithium missiles. So I have to make sure to use normal firing when going after the Tri-lithium missiles. If i accidentally trigger FAW, I have ten seconds of no array firing what so ever and i will fail to kill the missile in time as it progresses to the star.

Using Spiral disruptor arrays, have not tried others to see if this is specify to these arrays.

If it was intentional to disable FAW near these missiles, this needs to be changed. Instead consider high enough defense values for the missiles so FAW misses and increase the process time to the star. This would encourage a chase using normal firing, but not fail if you use FAW.

It does the same. Having the same problem as well, and I even tried the Spiral Disruptor array. Yes, this is very annoying.