test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advanced Hive Onslaught Feedback

tinkerbelchtinkerbelch Member Posts: 138 Arc User
I enjoyed the Pre DR elite Hive onslaught. But it has seriously changed After DR.

The first requirements for advanced difficulty are 10 minutes to destroy the guards. My estimates are an average of 8K dps per team member to do this. Team deaths will push this number up a bit. So this is the dps check. Why on advanced diff?

Next part requires team to stay alive dealing with command ships and queen.

Seems silly to have both DPS check and tanking check. The command ships are kind of a DPS check already. If you don't destroy them fast they start pumping out regen spheres and the battle becomes much harder.

I suggest making this a 10 minute bonus goal for normal, advanced, and elite difficulties. (instead of required)

I would like to see Pick UP Group at least make it to the command ships so we can enjoy the fun of being lanced and torped to death again :)
Post edited by tinkerbelch on

Comments

• woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How about no? Hive is at least challenging content which requires more than dps. A tank in there is king, and 1-2 Scis very welcome (Sci-tank is a possibility of course).
  • tinkerbelchtinkerbelch Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Cool yeah, would also like to see more than DPS builds in there too.

Just to clarify, was saying the 10 minute thing should be a bonus not requirement.
  • woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just to clarify, was saying the 10 minute thing should be a bonus not requirement.

I know. And I say thats too hard a nerf of it. HSA/E is the most challenging content, leaving Korfez and BHE (which the devs labeled "The most difficult mission") behind and it should stay that way.