test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

would you create a new character now?

124»

Comments

• alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I made a new Romulan, level 56 now, knowing how hard it would be, and it has been, but the faeht warbird was worth it, in addition to having access to fleet and friends on the Fed side.

Sadly it really is very alt-unfriendly as everyone says, and cannot support the rest of my alts (all of which were created pre-DR during the bonus XP boost to fly the T6 ships).

Never even upgraded gear beyond mk xii as it isn't fun taking on NPCs with hulls so ridiculously out of proportion to our own ships. There has got to be a better alternative in raising the challenge than that, other than timers and objectives that are impossible to PUG, such as making AI smarter.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • drsanitydrsanity Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes.

Have done.

2 in fact.

Not having any issues, at all, with my progression rate personally.

But I also make a point to play in conjunction with the DOFF system which I'm fairly certain was the intended result, i.e. use all the tools available to me for efficiency, reward, fun and interest.

Just trying to figure out what i want to make next for remaining open character slots :)

Oh, and I play exclusively on Advanced level or higher, from the very start (or at least as soon as it lets me change it). And not finding that intolerably lethal or anything either.

But we all have our own tolerances and expectations that frame our perspectives so your mileage may vary.
    "The only thing mankind learns from the study of history is that mankind does not learn from the study of history." ~G. Santayana
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    -NOPE-

/10 chars

never make a new one unless something spectacular occurs.. no idea what could motivate me to do such...