test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

winter coat and winter hat cant wear together

darthpetersendarthpetersen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I love my brown long winter coat. It is the right clothing for the frozen winter wonder land. But i can't wear my new winter hat with my coat, because the coat is an uniform item and the hat is an off duty item.

So i can have warm ears or a warm body but not together? Thats getting my very frosty. :S
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by darthpetersen on

Comments

• hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Coats are also available under off-duty, so you can wear them together.
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Are you a Klingon ?

... because if you are , then it's a feature not a bug ...
  • darthpetersendarthpetersen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hypl wrote: »

Thanks. I have found it there. :)

But the hat glitched with the scarf and looks not so nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    Are you a Klingon ?

... because if you are , then it's a feature not a bug ...

Yeah, sometimes i think that cryptick wish they never maked klingons playable.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited December 2014

they should destroy this off-duty crappy thing, and make all the clothes available with the uniforms
  • lilithene666lilithene666 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    they should destroy this off-duty crappy thing, and make all the clothes available with the uniforms

^ Agreed. :cool:
    31zGn5b.jpg
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Double agree. Finding stuff in the tailor can be confusing at times, it's all over the place; and somethings are entirely not where one would expect them to be.
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Double agree. Finding stuff in the tailor can be confusing at times, it's all over the place; and somethings are entirely not where one would expect them to be.

Triple agree. Its a fairly poor argument to make that they only want certain kind of uniforms on bridge officers (for canon/aesthetic reasons) but then include with those sensible choices stuff like mining gear, period costume, and mirror universe clothing (which you can be sure to find some officer which it would be grossly inappropriate for.)

Cryptic just follow through with in-depth character customization and do indeed give us all that you're able to. If someone wants their crew to make sense leave it up to them to create it.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • hirogen826hirogen826 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Am I doing something wrong with my human and romulan character? Hats and coats can't be put together. When I select the hat in off duty I don't see any winter coats available. I switch to uniform and there is the coat but no hat! :confused:
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm still peeved I can't wear the hat and keep my beard.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Dressing up your player is one of the worst feature in this game. Under the Fed with the Odyssey Jacket the black doesn't blend in so well. Quin outfit seems to have the same glitch. Are they not seeing this or are they using a MaC which has sprint graphic design which is different rendering aspects than PC vector graphic rendering. Need test on PC side instead of MaC computers only. ROM side even worst the FED dressing up. KDF the uniforms seem to work but have graphical issues of clipping on them or are grayed out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • reiklingraiderreiklingraider Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can't find my mistletoe long winter coat anywhere with my Klingon. I can find a scarf and the belt for the coat but no coat. I have the same coat on my Fed and found it easily for her to wear. So where is it for my Klingon?
  • ankokunekoankokuneko Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Next episode, on star barbie online ....
    jFriX.png