test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Hats for Talaxians ?

thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Seems to me Talaxians can't wear the new Winter Hats ... they don't show up ... at least not for me & someone else :

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1318411
No hat showing up on my Talaxian. Head category only has Humanoid and the Khan wrap thing.
Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
Post edited by thutmosis85 on

Comments

• commandercon1commandercon1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Im human and I cant put on hats as well. Hats do not show up as an option on any of the clothing slots. From armor to the winter hats I am unable to put it on. It does not show up on the clothing options.
  • gbw2318gbw2318 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It doesn't even show up as an option to buy for me, even though I have all the required items to buy it.
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Im human and I cant put on hats as well. Hats do not show up as an option on any of the clothing slots. From armor to the winter hats I am unable to put it on. It does not show up on the clothing options.

Have you tried "Off Duty" in the "Head" Section ? In theory, it should be there ... works for my Vulcan, jut not for my Talaxian ...
    gbw2318 wrote: »
    It doesn't even show up as an option to buy for me, even though I have all the required items to buy it.

You have to do "Tides of Ice" 5-times first ...
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    To go along with thutmosis, the specific subcategory you want is "category", hats and hoods option. It should be the 2nd one under head. That's where I finally found it for my kdf rom.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.