test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnecting issue

well im not sure if anyone else is having issues but ever since the winter event started I keep getting disconnected left and right I mean yesterday like 8 times in 15 min and today already 3 times what is the deal and what to fix it lol like I said it just started
Post edited by thomasthewolf80 on

Comments

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am also have a ton of disconnects in the last 24 hours, although i think some if not all is due to problems with my internet provider BT. i have having lost of issues with websites loading slow, or not at all, although i can usually still play videos and things so im not sure what ever problem i have is causing the level off issues im seeing here.
  • gljp411gljp411 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here. Since latest patch and launch of Winter Event, I keep getting disconnected when moving to maps. I managed to get to one map today on one toon, but moving him to another map or loading another toon is a no no.

Not good really.
  • devlintraskdevlintrask Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since the update I can't log-in. The game crashes on the Cryptic screen. On the second run it will verify all files. If I do so the same result after that.. NO LG IN !!!!:mad:
    STO Player since Open Beta 2009
  • thomasthewolf80thomasthewolf80 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah I feel the winter event had something to do with my problems iv checked and its not my isp everything else works its just like every 5 min if that I get disconnected on the game wether im at the character screen or trying to just do my doffs or answer fleet emails being im the fleet leader but I cant even get on to deal with issues now lol
  • lordkhoraklordkhorak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah the Winter Event has broken the game for me. It disconnects, the game crashed while in the tailor, and now I'm staring at a blank launcher that never loads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]