test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot purchase specialization traits

pauzotoh65pauzotoh65 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My KDF-Rom toon cannot purchase specialization traits. This toon is at level 51 and almost 52. The specialization page shows that I have one specialization point available to spend, but the purchase tab is greyed out. I've logged out and back in, as well as trying on various maps, but no go. I have multiple toons but this is the only one having this problem. If anyone has any ideas or solutions, it would be very much appreciated.
Post edited by pauzotoh65 on

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Check your Skills window and see if there is a Skills Invalid alert in the bottom corner. If so, something got fudged with your character data. Hit the respec button and you'll get a free respec to correct the issue (you'll have to spend your skill points again so remember where you spent them).

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1277241

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.