test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Science ship and the Subspace integration circuit..

f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Federation Discussion
Over kill?

I have used this console on only one toon, my tac captain, esp. back when Cannons where king. It brought a lot of joy to the builds I had.

what I am wondering, is I have 3 fed sci toons, 2 KDF, and a handful of Rom sci toons, and while I am slowely building up the Partgen/Gravgen on all of them, I wonder if this would be a good one to add to the build for the time being.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Console_-_Universal_-_Subspace_Integration_Circuit

The lowest I have right now, is about 200 partgen and about 180 grav gen. It goes up from there on the other toons, playing between Dyson gear and solanae.

My thoughts are when I toss out the GW3, and start my torpedo assault, it is usually followed up with TR2 , at which point I've dropped tractor/nakura mines on top of the bad guys.

I'm wondering if I use this console, it would free up the weapon slot I use for mines, but then I have to weigh it against the cool down.

Let's just go real basic here. anyone use this with a sci build? what are your experiences with it.
My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• coffeemikecoffeemike Member Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The cooldown is a problem. I have used this on my tac Oddy build with my tac officer and it works nicely along with EWP3.

You can also be mean and use it on a Galaxy with the Antimatter spread and just confused and hold everyone in EWP3 also.

For particle gen: i would use the new Neutronic torp or the Grav Photon Torp. I use the latter on my tac Vesta build.
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ditto on the torps. I have , or on my way to having them myself.

I like that idea with EWP3 though on the engineers, as I also have that Metreon gas thing. On second thought, may just use the original console on the engineers, as I hate using more than one play toy console per build.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.