test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WTF...advanced ques...

coldnapalmcoldnapalm Member Posts: 9,653 Arc User
Okay...so CCA is getting nerfed. The one que that has pretty much a zero failure rate now is getting nerfed more while others...like say disconnect advanced which is pretty much auto failure if you PUG is not...WTF?!? Do they even read their metrics? Do they even collect it? I'm guessing not at this point.

Comments

• sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited November 2014
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Okay...so CCA is getting nerfed. The one que that has pretty much a zero failure rate now is getting nerfed more while others...like say disconnect advanced which is pretty much auto failure if you PUG is not...WTF?!? Do they even read their metrics? Do they even collect it? I'm guessing not at this point.

Borg Disco doesn't need a nerf, it needs the players to stop sucking. It's literally the only queue that you can complete without firing a single shot.

CCA seriously doesn't need a nerf either.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    coldnapalm wrote: »

BDA doesn't need a nerf - just folks to have a clue and take note of what other folks are doing. If everybody flies to the same spot, that's not a BDA issue...that's a player issue. Folks can look around - don't need to say a thing, they can see if where they're at is overkill for where they're at and if they might be of better use elsewhere or not. Etc, etc, etc...

CCA...honestly, are they trying to make that a Shuttle queue? At this rate...it will be a Ground queue in space...work those EVA thrusters.