test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omega trait problem

dbarnadbarna Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Reputation System
So basicaly my problem is that i'm on tier 5 and i unlocked it also but i haven't choose from tier abilities yet.So my problem is when i try to choose one of the two abilities on any tier i click on the image which one i want, however it doesn't select it, it only shows the details of the ability. Please help me cus i have no idea what i TRIBBLE up :/

in this link i uploaded an image about my reputation window :

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/141119/capture-20141118-174053_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
Post edited by dbarna on

Comments

• Options
    divvydavedivvydave Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You need to go to your traits tab, all your personal/rep traits etc are in there.
  • Options
    nagyervinnagyervin Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Post-DR you don't have to select any traits as you're getting all of them. The trick comes after that,
    You will have to pick the traits you wish to use, on the Traits tab.
    Your Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III deals 174321 (66343) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to I.R.W. Valdore. :o
  • Options
    ksobananaksobanana Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Post-DR you don't have to select any traits as you're getting all of them. The trick comes after that. You will have to pick the traits you wish to use, on the Traits tab.

... Actually, that was already happening like that when they revamped the Traits system... Which was when Legacy of Romulus came out... Most likely, Season 7 (Season 9 brought Dyson Sphere content)... But I can see your point...
  • Options
    coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can't use all those tier 5 traits though at the same time. So you got to joggle them around. They should fix it so you don't have to do that on regular bases.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!