test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Active Space Doffs Removed

macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
It has happened a couple of times after DR that doffs in roster (active space) have been benched. I don't "doff" much so this there should be no reason I am seeing this bug. I hate to now have to check my build every single time I log in.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie

Comments

• Options
    comtedeloach2comtedeloach2 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I think is happening on ship changes.
  • Options
    hausofmartokhausofmartok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Did you see the big sticky thread right above this one that says "Bug Reporting: Not Here". *Facepalm*
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Did you see the big sticky thread right above this one that says "Bug Reporting: Not Here". *Facepalm*

I am asking if this is a bug or known issue.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I think is happening on ship changes.

No ship change. Same old Vesta since forever (can't remember last time I changed it out but was months before DR).

- Judge Aaron Satie