test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable To Authenticate

steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
Upon trying to log-in this morning, I keep getting the 'Unable To Authenticate' message when I input my password. At first I just thought I'd mistyped, but I've tried it dozens of times now with no success.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Post edited by steaen on

Comments

• Options
    betanembetanem Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah I am getting this also. I guess the server cant handle the weekend load.:(
  • Options
    jelly0jelly0 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    betanem wrote: »
    Yeah I am getting this also. I guess the server cant handle the weekend load.:(

There have been a few problems with servers whilst this mirror event has been going which has prevented a couple of fleet mates from being able to finish the mirror event, they are going to miss out by 1 day.

I need 2 more days and cannot guarantee I can get on tomorrow so this unable to authenticate better not last too long or I am going to miss out as well.

1 or 2 day extension would be nice though hehehe.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    jelly0 wrote: »
    There have been a few problems with servers whilst this mirror event has been going which has prevented a couple of fleet mates from being able to finish the mirror event, they are going to miss out by 1 day.

I need 2 more days and cannot guarantee I can get on tomorrow so this unable to authenticate better not last too long or I am going to miss out as well.

1 or 2 day extension would be nice though hehehe.

I haven't had any problems getting the Cochran Shotgun on my Main and Active Alts, and running the Mirror daily after that. So what ever the problem is, its not a problem with the STO Servers...

You did read this thread before posting ??? PC, Network, and Other Technical Issues - *READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING*

And have you tried using any of the 'Proxy' options in the Launcher Options menu?
  • Options
    judeconnorsjudeconnors Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    steaen wrote: »
    Upon trying to log-in this morning, I keep getting the 'Unable To Authenticate' message when I input my password. At first I just thought I'd mistyped, but I've tried it dozens of times now with no success.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I have before.

Uninstall and reinstall STO