test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken Accolades

painfullylargepainfullylarge Member Posts: 174 Arc User
I'm back playing after a several month hiatus. I've noticed at a few accolades that are functionally broken for my primary character--even after logging out completely and logging back in:

1. Fought the Good Fight. I actually have the accolades for Syndicate Smashed, Storming the Stronghold, Queen Slayer, Free Satellite Coverage for all, Freedom for the People, etc. However, Fought the Good Fight is showing no "checkmark" for the "Aehallh Queen", the "Prison Warden near the stronghold", "reclaim satellite from Tal'Shiar" or "Stop Nausicaans from blockading paradise city". I have even attempted to re-kill the queen, and it still does not register. I have completed ALL of the Nimbus III missions.

2. Incursion Defender. 2 of these show up in my "in progress" list. One appears to be for FED and one for KDF--but why they are both populating in my list for my FED toon doesn't make any sense. There is also the same problem as #3 below.

3. Siege Breaker. Like Incursion Defender, I have achieved all the accolades for this event for the Klingons, Orions, Gorn and Nausicaans. (Klingon Siege Breaker, Klingon Incursion defender, Gorn Siege Breaker, Gorn Incursion Defender, Orion Siege Breaker, Orion Incursion Defender, Nausicaan Siege Breaker, Nausicaan Incursion Defender). I also have Borg Incursiond Defender. NONE of these are showing up as a "checkmark" under Siege Breaker or Incursion Defender.

These are what I've noticed from the past 2 weeks of gameplay. I'm currently at 11,700+ accolade points--most of which were accomplished prior to season 7. I suspect that much of the problem stems from older versions of events/accolades being incompatible with newer ones. I would still very much appreciate being able to receive proper credit for my toon's accomplishments.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jackalope#2332 jackalope Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    These are STILL broken. Please stop being lazy and fix them. Thank you.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I've complained about #2 and #3 for a long time, and other people complained before me. Heck here is the bug report:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1222761

You think they care about fixing accolades? Nope.

P.S. The three towers accolade from the Dyson Sphere is still hopelessly stuck because the devs never made a third tower since they changed course from S9 to S9.5 and kicked the Voth out of the Voth Zone. Funny enough, the map in the contested zone still says it's the Voth Zone. They didn't even bother changing that.
  • itpalgitpalg Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bump as this STILL is not fixed apparently!

I have killed the queen about 5 times and it doesn't update. Right now I am trying to find where this warden is and hope it updates. I don't even know where the warden spawns.
    ITPaladin.png
  • trekymindtrekymind Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    itpalg wrote: »
    bump as this STILL is not fixed apparently!

I have killed the queen about 5 times and it doesn't update. Right now I am trying to find where this warden is and hope it updates. I don't even know where the warden spawns.

Did you find where the prison warden spawns?