test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Empress Sela

grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
I did the new episode with Empress Sela in it. Is it just me or did the Elachi make her more ugly.
Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
Post edited by grendelthewise#0990 on

Comments

• Options
    cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They made her fugly man. Elachi, not even once
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
  • Options
    xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Believe it or not, this change came with DR, not before. I just leveled a new Rom and I when I first saw here in Neutral No More, I lost all feeling to my sides.

Cryptic, you can make character models that resemble the actor, but don't make it look so horrible!
    Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
    Here's a Tissue for your Issue.
  • Options
    lmaoboatslmaoboats Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    monodoso wrote: »
    I did the new episode with Empress Sela in it. Is it just me or did the Elachi make her more ugly.

If anybody knows how to make something ugly, it's the Elachi.
  • Options
    hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Please, change her back. The earlier face was, perhaps, a bit on the "generic female" side, but your efforts to make her look more like Ms. Crosby were... not good.
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hfmudd wrote: »
    Please, change her back. The earlier face was, perhaps, a bit on the "generic female" side, but your efforts to make her look more like Ms. Crosby were... not good.

Perhaps. There's also the fact that Tasha Yar's appearance in Temporal Ambassador has been retroactively aged as well.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg