test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event Reputation Rewards

ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Reputation System
This year we have been given the opportunity to get 'Zefram Cochrane Shotgun'.

As you know to obtain this reward you must complete 14 Mirror Invasion events within a certain time limit.

As Cryptic have all ready proven with the summer and winter events, that they understand how much of a chore this becomes with mutlitoons, by allowing us to complete the event with 1 toon on an account, and then use 1 of the rep items to complete it on the other toons on an account.

I can understand why Cryptic wouldn't want to give the full reward out, so I propose once the Rep mission is complete on one toon on an account, you open the special reward only, to the other toons on the account.

So when completed on 1 toon on an account you then see 2 rep missions on the other toons on your account.

1. The original mission requiring 14 items, that rewards the special reward, marks box, dil and fleet marks
  2. A new mission requiring only 1 item, but only rewards the special reward, with no marks dil or anything extra at all. Just the special item, in this case, Zefram Cochrane Shotgun.

I appreciate that it is probably too late to implement this for this years event, but look forward to seeing something like this in the future.
SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
Post edited by ukcaptain420 on

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That would allow players to get two of them by running both.
  • ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    warpangel wrote: »
    That would allow players to get two of them by running both.

You are already to claim a second box, but are unable to open it, this wouldn't be an issue.
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited November 2014
    This year we have been given the opportunity to get 'Zefram Cochrane Shotgun'.

As you know to obtain this reward you must complete 14 Mirror Invasion events within a certain time limit.

As Cryptic have all ready proven with the summer and winter events, that they understand how much of a chore this becomes with mutlitoons, by allowing us to complete the event with 1 toon on an account, and then use 1 of the rep items to complete it on the other toons on an account.

I can understand why Cryptic wouldn't want to give the full reward out, so I propose once the Rep mission is complete on one toon on an account, you open the special reward only, to the other toons on the account.

So when completed on 1 toon on an account you then see 2 rep missions on the other toons on your account.

1. The original mission requiring 14 items, that rewards the special reward, marks box, dil and fleet marks
    2. A new mission requiring only 1 item, but only rewards the special reward, with no marks dil or anything extra at all. Just the special item, in this case, Zefram Cochrane Shotgun.

I appreciate that it is probably too late to implement this for this years event, but look forward to seeing something like this in the future.

agreed, especially with a large alt library it would make it an obtainable item without beating your head on the desk. Frankly i wanted the shotgun on all my alts but after running mission on 40+ alts for 8-9 days i finally said **** it, a few will get it the rest is just another reason to cut down my game time. With the potential false positives from using Steam it has effectively cutting my spending to zero at present.

Good news i get to spend more time in http://www.firefallthegame.com/ . :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]