test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ON DEMAND PATCHING BUGED + other stuff

wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
so last week before the patch I was messing around with launcher options because of random game crash I switched on on-demand patching .
When I tried to log on, on Friday it patched as I thought as was normal.
Since then when I logged on ive not been able to move my chars or do anything in game so I updated my drivers, but that did not fix my problem.
so today I thought, I would have a other go. Before I logged in to the launcher I turned off on-demand patching to find when I logged in to the launcher it started patching.

This has not fixed my problem with not been able to move, what I have found is if I log in to a char and leave it for 3-5 mins I can move and play the game.

One more thing DirectX is not showing in the game options so I cant change it to see if that's the problem like it has been before.

im all so getting that shader error message that others have reported on the DR loading Screen

Windows 7
HP Pavilion DV6-2114sa
gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
Post edited by wilbor2 on

Comments

• wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've just now finished doing hp invent diagnostics checks start-up, run-in, hard desk and memory checks every thing says passed. I've all so run advanced system care, avast anti virus and malwerebytes. Nothing was picked up, as far as I'm concerned nothing is wrong at my end with the comp.

Hp pavilion dv6
    Vy333ea#abu
    And athlon(tm) ll duel core m320
    2100mhz
    4096 mb ram

I did not get a crash with in a hour of playing before DR but now with in a hour it crashes my comp to a black screen and I have to turn it off and back on
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How old is your System ???

I was getting mysterious crashes myself, when playing STO on my Alienware system, one of which resulted in a memory failure being displayed. So I googled on how to open up the case to confirm the RAM type and Motherboard location. (... and while I had the case open, blew out all the dust from the computer case, motherboard, CPU and Graphics card...) put it back together, and played STO a few more times while preparing my shopping list...

... and for some mysterious reasons, the crashes stopped... (motherboard dust short ??? RAM overheating ??? overheated Graphics Card ???)
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'll try ur idear cheers
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg