test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How you expect people to GRIND if servers dont WORK

crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,792 Arc User
Since DR launched:

Week 1 - Biggest XP leveling NERF of the entire life of STO

Week 2- Rewarded exploiters on specialization pts but punished ALL the rest by leaving XP leveling NERF in place

Week 3-Servers can't keep up on weekends.

Wow what a very smooth launch of DR. This is a fiasco from amy marketing perspective.Is the new business plan to annoy the heck of of players or test their patient if they willing to stay any longer with the craptic tactics?.

Whoever is doing the marketing for STO must be really inept since it is a FIASCO after another one. Please wake up and stop annoying your customers and change business priorities. If you need more server space...Amazon is always renting or have donations runs so people can donate but do something.

Same issue for over 10X since beta with every new version or expansion...this time is just way to late into DR launch and not cool :D

Disclaimer: I dont speak for anyone but myself but sure represent some views common in Cryptic.
DUwNP.gif

Comments

• daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There is no spoon.

Thus the issue is with the players, NOT the game.

PWE overlords will have their way.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Your post is innacurate OP.

You said "servers." There is only one server with STO, and the Hamster has told us all to STFU and GTFO.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    now cmon now don't complain, you're not supposed to think for yourself and remember, any complaint you make is simply a whine, it's not legitimate at all, everything is fine, the devs are awesome, nothing to see here. (does the force mind trick hand wave) You don't have to play, you're just writing another doom thread, enhance your calm.....Can I have your stuff? *(taken directly from the most recent apologist replies)
  • truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Guys *and Gals*, it is not STO fault, this a massive network issue, outside of them. Been so for the last several days.
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.