test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why are my Space DOFFs getting reset?

ajax1983ajax1983 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
Since DR came out I noticed just about every time I change maps my active space doffs have to be reassigned. Is this a know glitch? It's getting ridiculous.
Post edited by ajax1983 on

Comments

• khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I noticed this too...then I noticed my ship build was unselected. So get you buil the way you want it then save it. When you doffs become reset go to the ship page and select your saved build. Everything should be right then.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited November 2014
    the work around for resetting trays, also seems to work to get space doffs to save.
    in sector space, switch ships, then switch back adjust your loadout/doffs and save. Sometimes moving a piece of equipment off your ship before switching vessels also helps, or swapping the location of a couple consoles so the game thinks the loadout is different
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    it is quite rather driving me mad
  • kostamojenxkostamojenx Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Try changing ships then changing back. Worked for me.
  • centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Try changing ships then changing back. Worked for me.

This seems to be holding for my Fed main, as well. Oddly, I have no issues with my other 3 alts (KDF main & 2 Rommies, one alliance each). I was having the Space Roster clear every time I changed maps, including PUG's, which is a potential for AFK-hate whilst resetting the slots... :(
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013