test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Level 60 Fleet Admiral

coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
Okay I know, but where the heck is the Fleet Admiral Gold Pins plus the Fleet Admiral Jacket. There was a blog saying they were releasing the Fleet Admiral Jacket for free. I don't see anything at the ESD nor Fleet Tailor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
Post edited by coolheadal on

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    All Expansions and Seasons come out with content that is messed up and most of it is eventually fixed. It is the same with the Fleet Admiral costume options.
  • Options
    themic609themic609 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wouldn't mind the Dahar master coat for my KDF as well as a fed coat...
    "Helm Prepare Maneuver Circle Target Alpha, Tactical Prepare BFAW3 and mash Spacebar"

• Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    coolheadal wrote: »
    Okay I know, but where the heck is the Fleet Admiral Gold Pins plus the Fleet Admiral Jacket. There was a blog saying they were releasing the Fleet Admiral Jacket for free. I don't see anything at the ESD nor Fleet Tailor.

The Fleet Admiral coat that all Fleet Admiral NPCs use now is a LTS/Sub Reward, so I highly doubt they'll be releasing that for free.

If they did say this in a blog, feel free to link it. But it's not mentioned anywhere in the "Raising The Level Cap" blog. As for the Dahar Master coat, I also do not recall that ever being mentioned, never mind confirmed for release.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    themic609 wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind the Dahar master coat for my KDF as well as a fed coat...

Yes, where's my awesome looking Dahar Master overcoat, Cryptic?? :mad:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    johngazman wrote: »
    The Fleet Admiral coat that all Fleet Admiral NPCs use now is a LTS/Sub Reward, so I highly doubt they'll be releasing that for free.

If they did say this in a blog, feel free to link it. But it's not mentioned anywhere in the "Raising The Level Cap" blog. As for the Dahar Master coat, I also do not recall that ever being mentioned, never mind confirmed for release.

It was posted using this link:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star*trek*online/news/detail/7010463

Reference to:
    Release Notes - October 14th,
    By LaughingTrendy (/en/games/star-trek-
    online/news/author/LaughingTrendy) Tue 14 Oct
    2014 07:32:30 AM PDT

General:
    The main login screen has been updated.
    Traits can now be changed on a captain’s bridge.
    Resolved and issue that caused clipping on some female boots.
    TOS Mirror Universe Knee Highs
    Reman Boots
    Dyson Boots
    Made 7 of 9’s shoes and boots a more natural shape.
    The Odyssey Badges are now available on all existing Federation Upper Uniforms and Jackets.
    Previously, these Odyssey Badges were only usable on Odyssey Uppers.

The Credits have been updated to include our latest Star Trek Online contributors.
    The old Dilithium store has been removed from K7 and Ganalda.
    Mouths on Reman females will no longer become deformed when doing the Khan emote.
    The XP Boosts in the C-store have been updated.
    They are now available in 3000 and 10,000 skillpoint versions, with no increase in price.
    The former 1000 and 6000 versions are no longer available for purchase.
    Any existing Large and Small XP Boosts remain unchanged.

I guess the read the line wrong listed in the red in general, got to excited again. Oh well. I need 4,000 FC to get the Odyseey Upper Dress Jacket. I don't see a way to convert my marks unless give my fleet my DOF but I did that and they said they didn't need any DOF, but if so why was there option. I use those mark so get the other Odyseey Upper uniform for tactical. I think they call it now Excursion.

So if you use this link now you get an error. I had saved it as PDF just in case on 10.14.14.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    yes, Where's My Awesome Looking Dahar Master Overcoat, Cryptic?? :mad:

Must..have...coat!!!
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1