test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dyson Costume unlock

crazymammothcrazymammoth Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Reputation System
Hi i just finished the dyson costume project but there is no option to access the heavy armor at a tailer....

can any1 help me

proof i unlocked the costume project

in the chat log

but when i visit a tailer there is no options for it :confused:
Post edited by crazymammoth on

Comments

• z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi, have you tried the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of the tailor window, this has options for off duty, uniform ect..., you should see it there.
    If not then I would file a bug report. Hope this helps.
  • crazymammothcrazymammoth Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yea only options i have in drop down are: Uniform, Omega, MACO, formal,Off-Duty

no dyson:confused:
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That's mighty strange to not have the option on the pulldown menu if you've completed the armor costume project.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • vaguenamevaguename Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem. :( Completed the project, no box to unpack and it isn't in the list of options at the tailor.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The sad thing is, you cannot mix and match the armors. We really should have the choice to mix Dyson, Undine, Omega, MACO, Honor Guard, and Delta Armor parts.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The dyson armor is Voth heavy armor. It shows as voth armor.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • necaradan666necaradan666 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi, just yesterday completed my Dyson and Adapted MACO armour projects, ran into the same problem. Couldn't get them to show in the tailor drop down list or anywhere else.. spent quite a while seeking help or a solution and came up empty until I eventually figured I should try exiting the game and restarting. This fixed the problem and they showed up where they are supposed to.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Did they break the costume unlocks again?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • stonewbiestonewbie Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Did they break the costume unlocks again?

I had this same problem yesterday...

BUT the Dyson costume unlock didnt work the same way as the Omega costume unlock. When i got Omega to tier 5 and i was able to create the last piece i'm almost certain that once i claimed the armor the costume was available. With the Dyson stuff i got to tier 5 started the project the create the 3rd piece which was the armor. Then i had to start another project to unlock the costume. The second project cost like 3k dil, 150 marks, and some ec. Once i did that i just had to log off the character then back on and it was good to go.

I wonder if thats the same problem that everybody else is having?