test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I would just like to play my KDF Romulans

rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
I know how upsetting it is for some to lose the easy level ups in Tau Dewa, but that doesn't bother me nearly as much as having two new ships (Romulan faction) that I can't play until I am able to retrain bridge officers. Neither can my captains, the Boff trainer at Command Center on New Romulus, or the trainer on Quo'Nos can train my bridge officers. At least my Reman has a pre-existing Dyson ship to level up.

Also, that Delta gear is not possible for anyone except level 60 elite players is shame, but I also can deal with that. Please let me play the characters and ships that I paid for in advance of Delta Rising. Is that too much to ask?
giphy.gif
Member since December 2009

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    im in the same boat i got one of the new T6 rom ships and cant re-train my boff for it :mad:
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    there IS a partial work around for this. You can buy a "junk" boff with the skill you want and use "Train Up" to transfer that skill to your bridge crewman.

But yeah, the training glitch is a major pain in the----
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    necaradan666necaradan666 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The boff trainer on Qo'Nos can train kdf roms, that's where I went to train mine when I found I cound't do it on Romulus.

The real problem is that captains can't train their boffs, that leaves gaps in abilities that the boff trainer can't fill.
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    A fleet mate told me that he could use the Qonos boff trainer. I have yet to test it.

Have you tried trading your boffs over to someone else to see if they can train them?
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    mreeves7amreeves7a Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Boff trainers on Delta Command and Fleetbases as well. I had the no train bug for a bit, was able to use the KDF fleetbase trainer when the others wouldn't work.