test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Battle of Korfez - my take

captainkroncaptainkron Member Posts: 123 Arc User
Ok only level 60 event great. Game play okay. Payout Sucks!!! By which I mean nothing, not even 10 marks. Got thru first part fine. Second part doing okay. Looking good then almost there slider is all blue on troops. Then Fail. I enjoy playing this game with new content and story line. But I am sick of most events failing. I play the game for fun and progression but this TRIBBLE is getting old. If you have a team of level 60s with tier 6 ships and upgraded equipment it should be fun. I am not talking facerolll or snooze fest, but do able. I am tired of a small bunch of elitist crying content to easy. Well guess what you are not the majority of players so go take your BS and shove it. I know they will eventually balance it out, but time to play and pay outs make this a major fail. Look I grind content and contribute by investing in this game as so many other players do. So would it kill the game to easy up on nerf of rewards. I understand that payouts were far to generous in the past. That i think helped bring in more players to game via free to play. That is how i started F2P for first month loved the content and went lifetime. What is funny is just 10 marks and i would have never gone on a rant. But if the game continues in this direction it will not be a good thing. Its a game for fun not a battle training online test for the next "Starfighter". And stop with the well don't pug TRIBBLE. Some people don't have time to organize a squad with limited game time allotted. What ever the usually folks will chime in with there usual copy and paste rebuttals. I know this is Rant 1 million and one. I finally just had enough of the Fail and little to no reward for game time play. And Power Cells ?? Gawd. But I am not quitting, I will beak though, the challenge is on. TRIBBLE your low to no payouts. I will just buy ever-thing in game that is what they want anyway. I am in till they CoH it. NO entitlement just want reasonable decisions from powers to be that don't TRIBBLE off most of their player base. Note: I enjoy the game, story line, and artwork great job on that.
CibJ7qu.jpg?1