test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Romulus bugged

icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Before DR opening, if you did the qualifying mission for this mission (ie: Help in Vestam Peaks) you get this mission completed. Now, it doesn't complete.

Also, there is no more events happening on New Romulus. The bug attack in the staging area, the Tholians rampaging in Hweal Ruins.
Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is this the "Beginning of a New Future" mission? I got the same issue. I accepted the mission from the foreman, was pointed towards the Hwael Ruins, completed the mission there, and then could not claim rewards / complete the Beginning of a New Future mission. I even went back to the foreman to see if I could complete the mission by talking to him again, but there was no option to do so.

The 'Red Alerts' on New Romulus were taken away some time ago. I think they disappeared with Season 9.5. Not sure if that's a bug, or if that's an intentional evolution of New Romulus.
  • captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thanks for the warning will avoid
    nerf.jpg]
  • mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same here, tried doing the Paehhos Crater mission expecting the Beginning of a New Future daily to complete. It failed to complete when I completed the Paehhos Crater mission so looks like its bugged.

Hopefully it'll be fixed with the zone wide events, but just in case its not Ticket 2,838,390 reported.
  • avengaline1avengaline1 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Want to say I'm also having this issue. "Beginning of a New Future" never acknowleges that you finshed the quest it says to complete. Tried twice after dropping the quest and retaking it.