test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advanced Firing Solutions (Starship Trait) possibly not working

toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
Yesterday I've leveled a Qib intel battlecruiser on my tac till I got the Advanced Firing Solutions trait.

It actually slotted itself automatically as an active starship trait (first on that character).

When firing cannons, I do get the stacks (up to 10 of them) of the buff. However no increase in accuracy can be observed in the ship stats window. 10 stacks should grant 8% bonus accuracy, however my accuracy stat remained constant despite this trait activating and expiring several times.

Therefore I'm wondering if the buff is actually applied and not merely advertised by the buff icons. (The same thing I wonder about many intel specialization passives as well, btw.)
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• adjudicatorhawkadjudicatorhawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Good find - the way this is set up right now, it is actually enhancing the accuracy of the power that is applying the buff to you. So technically the accuracy is there... but it's not doing you a whole lot of good, since the buff is autohit. We've just corrected the issue, and this should be working properly very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, in the meantime.
    Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton
    Systems Designer - Cryptic Studios
    Twitter: @JeffAHamilton
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Good find - the way this is set up right now, it is actually enhancing the accuracy of the power that is applying the buff to you. So technically the accuracy is there... but it's not doing you a whole lot of good, since the buff is autohit. We've just corrected the issue, and this should be working properly very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, in the meantime.

Good news it'll be fixed, thanks for the answer.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!