test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Big Personal Tray #1 / #2 has incorrect allocations values

coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I hope someone who can understand this lingo, but to me the issue is from some sort of user profiles for new allocations objects are not being saved in there proper slots in the tray function items are not being allocated correctly or even being removed.

Prior to the last DR major patching everything I had locked from AVAILABLE SKILLS - DRAG TO THE TRAY are now gone. Even if your in the DR Sphere and you save them. They will be there only if you don't beam down to any planet. Because once you do beam down and return they're gone. But only what was locked prior to DR full release. Anything new after that release will not be locked in the tray!

I hope this info gets to the right person to solve this riddle. But you might want to look at any changes to the way you store users profiles for the their space trays. Allocate additional resources if that's the issue.

Do take this as high priority! Thanks in advance!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
Post edited by coolheadal on

Comments

• Options
    makefluxmakeflux Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This is what worked for me. Let me know if it fixes your trays.

It's almost when DR was upgraded the existing profiles were corrupted/locked. I was unable to save any changes until I renamed the loadouts.

Step 1 - Re-setup ship the way you want, trays, boffs, etc.

Step 2 - Make sure your trays are "unlocked"

Step 3 - Rename both/all loadout's to "Temp 1" "Temp 2" etc

Step 4 - Save your new setup to both/all loadout's named "Temp 1" "Temp 2" etc

Step 5 - Switch your ship and Test

Step 6 - If successful rename and setup accordingly.

Have done so for Tier-5 existing, Tier-5U and Tier-6 ships. Now all working correctly.

Hopefully it works for you.

Cheers.

-Make
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    So you want me to rename the trays. I'll try and report back! Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Nope, can't see where you can rename tray's so that won't work. But I was on the Adventure Zone and beamed backup to the ship. I've noticed that most of the items were still in the both trays but still the tray where the shields are were mixed in with the defense tray row slots. So they seem to be fixing the trays today. I hope they can fix them back to 100%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    makefluxmakeflux Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    makeflux wrote: »

Done that prior for when they did the 9/9.5. But those settings are gone under 10. So I made a new save. But it only worked while I was in space travel and did missions that didn't require me to beam down too. Once you beamed down then return about 5 slots are empty and I have to drag the skills back to the tray.

It has to be allocation error or they need to increase the available space to save your 10 slots by 10 rows by 10 columns. But I am only using 6. Another issues is the Big Tray #2 the numbers on the slots show 6, 5, 4 it's backwards too.

There is a lot more going on here than just saving. When you press "P" that popup dialog box is now showing the correct items on the list when you drag them to the trays. You really need to pay attention to that. Otherwise you end up with the wrong item (Skill) that your putting in your tray #1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!