test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T5-U upgrades for 3-Pack Ships?

trypwyrtrypwyr Member Posts: 30 Arc User
I know that if you upgrade a C-Store ship it will be upgraded for all characters on the account, but what about the 3-packs? If I upgrade the Kumari I'm using on one character, will I need to upgrade the Charal I'm using on another character? What about the Vesta, or the Scimitar?

Kind of surprised I haven't seen an answer to this already in the blogs or forums...

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    trypwyr wrote: »
    I know that if you upgrade a C-Store ship it will be upgraded for all characters on the account, but what about the 3-packs? If I upgrade the Kumari I'm using on one character, will I need to upgrade the Charal I'm using on another character? What about the Vesta, or the Scimitar?

Kind of surprised I haven't seen an answer to this already in the blogs or forums...

Thanks!

The answer to that question is no. The upgrade is only for that ship and it's fleet version. The best thing to do is to get the upgrade four pack
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    jaymclaughlinjaymclaughlin Member Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The Charal T5-U should be one of the better upgrades. It's boff seating is way better than the Kumari, and the upgrade gives it a 5th tac console :D
    animated.gif
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The Charal T5-U should be one of the better upgrades. It's boff seating is way better than the Kumari, and the upgrade gives it a 5th tac console :D

that's the one my andorian flies
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.