test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emergency Maintenance 10-16-2014 6:30PM - 11PM PDT

Comments

• tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Also, just for the record, I ALWAYS ran ELITE queues before DR.

So did everyone else, and everyone else, at least with money, said the game was to easy. Sorry for your loss, learn to play the game.... Its not hard :D
  • shadokittyshadokitty Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I was just getting ready to play some STO when I saw down for maintenance. If there's no bacon around, time to play another game I guess.
  • thebluerabbitthebluerabbit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    "This is Cryptic Studios, where Star Trek Online lives forever!"

*CRASH*

You've solved it. Someone get a new tower up, STAT!
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tamujiin wrote: »
    So did everyone else, and everyone else, at least with money, said the game was to easy. Sorry for your loss, learn to play the game.... Its not hard :D

Damnit!
    How many times do I have to explain that I KNEW how to play the game perfectly until DR ruined it?
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • xaramanxaraman Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    @Smirk: I think you finally lost it with #SalamanderJaneway :D
  • docfrederdocfreder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    shadokitty wrote: »
    I was just getting ready to play some STO when I saw down for maintenance. If there's no bacon around, time to play another game I guess.
    Try a turn based one I'm running endless legend take a turn comback to forum refresh reply back to game rinse and repeat
  • markofthelexanmarkofthelexan Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    shadokitty wrote: »

no...the bacon says IOU bacon and its dated 17/10/2509
    someones been playing with time travelling bacon again

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • treking2treking2 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Scotty: "I know this patch like the back of my hand."

*KLANG*
  • rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    alexnt02 wrote: »
    COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE ANYMORE CONDESCENDING?!? people ask why another extension of the servers being down and you decide to talk to people like we're 5!

for future reference maybe be less a jerk and actually treat players/customers like they are not children?

Smirk has an odd sense of humor. You can see that when you watch the live stream videos. However for people who do not know this (or know him) it comes across as personal. We should all unite and ask for a blanket code to get a free doff or cup of coffee from a vendor. Server maintenance is going to take a while.

Smirkey.. pat pat pat. It will be ok.

"Resistance is whatever"
    [img]>:)[/img]

Click to Join armadafleet.org/
    edited October 2014
    aleaic wrote: »
    USA monkey, or USSR monkey?

The chinese one, thats where i went when they launched me into space and never came back, even though they said i did.

I was time warped to 2410 :P Jk, seriously though id say USA space suit i guess.
  • militiamasterxmilitiamasterx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Worked fine for me and i did alerts before and after the patch O.o

Maybe the borg got scared :D

We actually had one of these happen last night. I was like...'OK then'. Where the objective spot was for him, there was no ship at all at the warp in location...just dead space. I just warped out and dropped it and found another...that one worked.
    edited October 2014
    treking2 wrote: »
    scotty: "i Know This Patch Like The Back Of My Hand."

*klang*
    Damit Jim I"m A Doctor Not A Dev
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Trevor, that's a dumb question... skip that.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • markofthelexanmarkofthelexan Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We actually had one of these happen last night. I was like...'OK then'. Where the objective spot was for him, there was no ship at all at the warp in location...just dead space. I just warped out and dropped it and found another...that one worked.

was Isaac clarke nearby or any strange spires?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The chinese one, thats where i went when they launched me into space and never came back, even though they said i did.

I was time warped to 2410 :P Jk, seriously though id say USA space suit i guess.

Well... as long as you then warped back somehow, and the STO developer team was run by a bunch of DAMN DIRTY APES!!! ...ya know. :p
  • sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE ANYMORE CONDESCENDING?!? people ask why another extension of the servers being down and you decide to talk to people like we're 5!

for future reference maybe be less a jerk and actually treat players/customers like they are not children?

maybe if you lot didnt act like you was all children people would respect you more, give them a break they are doing the best they can.

good work on this bug by the way smirk that bug on the bridge needed to be fixed hope it works this time, sorry if i spelt ur name wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • whiterookwhiterook Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    What do you mean? I love the Dev's
    Pull !
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kamuii2 wrote: »
    I honestly like the difficulty increase. You actually have to think about how to handle battles and pick your targets accordingly. No more leroyin it. Ony spot in the story missions I have had a problem at was that holo voth bulwark. Reflects are painfull hehe.

Requiring thinking will drive away many players into the dark, seedy "massage parlors" of the lower net. Most people play games to feel powerful without trying. Failing that, the only thing left to do is something both angry and neotantric.
    Greenbird
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited October 2014

With the game down, I bet there are a lot of monkeys getting choked to death right now.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    edited October 2014
    cidjack wrote: »
    With the game down, I bet there are a lot of monkeys getting choked to death right now.

all I can say about this in the immortal words of George Takei is "OH MY" :D
    edited October 2014
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    maybe if you lot didnt act like you was all children people would respect you more, give them a break they are doing the best they can.

good work on this bug by the way smirk that bug on the bridge needed to be fixed hope it works this time, sorry if i spelt ur name wrong.
    Wait let me get in my blue box here and find that post
    edited October 2014
    Damnit!
    How many times do I have to explain that I KNEW how to play the game perfectly until DR ruined it?

Your just whining because you dont know how to anymore, or make adjustments, carry on with yer insescent whining, and moaning about "ITS TO HARD".

Day three and ive beat all the advanced optionals. Waiting for the rest of my "team" to catch up, to try the elites.

I am actually level 60+17, i would be 60 +24 or 25 now, if it wasnt for the down time.

And im not elitist, im a lazy player, ask any of my fleet mates :D
  • darledrickdarledrick Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    are you high? stop smoking the granola..

When you smoke granola, you get Wolf 359!
  • rickskynightrickskynight Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I actually haven't noticed the enemies actually being harder.. They have more HP it seems, but they arent harder to fight, just take longer. I've been running elite system patrols to level up. Killing kazon never gets old :)
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    darledrick wrote: »

I thought you got Star Trek V instead... :/
  • hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I love Pinky & the Brain!

BTW forum tie in = ROTFLMFAO

Pinky has had it.
  • treking2treking2 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    darledrick wrote: »

In Soviet Russia... Wolf 359 gets you!
    edited October 2014
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    all I can say about this in the immortal words of George Takei is "OH MY" :D

That's thats, just to hilarious :D
    edited October 2014
This discussion has been closed.