test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wheres is my 11th Console Slot for my T6 Ship??

antep01antep01 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
How i get the 11th Slot for my Console on my T6 Ship?

Got now 2 T6 Ships to Mastery 5 on 1 Char and the Char is lvl 60 but no 11th Slot.

Did i have to buy the Fleet Version to get it??

And then hey Thx i buy the Delta pack and then i have to pay Extra 500 or more Zen for Fleet version for every T6 Ship to get 11th Consol Slot:mad:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes, it will come on the Fleet version, whenever that is released.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Welcome to the Darkside, isn't it delicious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    knocky wrote: »
    Welcome to the Darkside, isn't it delicious?

Waaay OT here. I am sitting here, watching the flash, and eating some good ole home made hot links. When I stumble across your sig pic.

I want you to know, Faucet nosing Hot Links , in the middle of the night, is not a good thing. I'm so glad I live way out in the country, Otherwise, neighbors would have called the police, Dogs would have howled at the moon, Babies would awaken , crying... all because of the massive laugh, and then shriek of pain, I received from that great pic.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    antep01 wrote: »

Got now 2 T6 Ships to Mastery 5 on 1 Char and the Char is lvl 60 but no 11th Slot.

And then hey Thx i buy the Delta pack and then i have to pay Extra 500 or more Zen for Fleet version for every T6 Ship to get 11th Consol Slot:mad:

So you're going through, what everyone with a T5 ship went through when the Fleet variants were released...

Also, who says fleet variants only costs 500 Zen? 700 is more likely if you ask me... Good source of money.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited October 2014

T6 ships have only 10 slots. Fleet ships get +1 and lockbox/lobi ships are fleet quality. This gives the following breakdown:

T5 = 9
    T5fleet, t6, t5u = 10
    T5ufleet, t6fleet =11

Right now the only t6 fleet quality ships are the Benthan and hazari. All the others are normal t6 quality.
    edited October 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    So you're going through, what everyone with a T5 ship went through when the Fleet variants were released...

Also, who says fleet variants only costs 500 Zen? 700 is more likely if you ask me... Good source of money.

T5 40th level = 2000z
    T5 50th level = 2500z
    T6 50th level = 3000z

Fleet module = 500z
    Upgrade module = 700z (4/pack =500z each)
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited October 2014

You don't get one for your T6 ship. You would need to by a T6 ship with it. Likely the fleet verstions will have 11. None of the current ones have 11.
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm quite curious if the Fleet Guardian is going to get a 5th eng console or a 4th tac console. If it's the former, I probably won't buy the fleet version.
  • guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm quite curious if the Fleet Guardian is going to get a 5th eng console or a 4th tac console. If it's the former, I probably won't buy the fleet version.

Same I think. I'll be sticking to my fleet assault cruiser refit with the 4 tac consoles. With the ludicrous amount of health that enemies have now I'd like to keep as much damage consoles as possible.

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    f9thretxc wrote: »
    Waaay OT here. I am sitting here, watching the flash, and eating some good ole home made hot links. When I stumble across your sig pic.

I want you to know, Faucet nosing Hot Links , in the middle of the night, is not a good thing. I'm so glad I live way out in the country, Otherwise, neighbors would have called the police, Dogs would have howled at the moon, Babies would awaken , crying... all because of the massive laugh, and then shriek of pain, I received from that great pic.

Sorry, I have to do this... I loved the visualization of you reactions!...

ROFLMAOYSST *TRIBBLE* Oops.. . ROFLMAOYSST

Adding the 11th console slot would require increasing the Array by one, for what... more than 3 million users, times about 5 ships each? This would require a hardware upgrade to the server storage...
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited October 2014

This is why I did not buy the delta pack and will not buy T6 ships.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
    edited October 2014

Per the post from borticus on how they give out console slots, it'll probably get engineer.

Basically he tries to get consoles to line up with boff powers, and especially commander boff powers.
  • alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think that non fleet and not lobi T6 ships should get ELEVEN slots, not TEN. Standard T6 ships must be stronger or equally of any T5U fleet ship in all parameters.
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    guilli88 wrote: »
    Same I think. I'll be sticking to my fleet assault cruiser refit with the 4 tac consoles. With the ludicrous amount of health that enemies have now I'd like to keep as much damage consoles as possible.

Not to mention the weapons power bonus it gets for being an Assault cruiser.
    edited October 2014
    alexvio1 wrote: »
    I think that non fleet and not lobi T6 ships should get ELEVEN slots, not TEN. Standard T6 ships must be stronger or equally of any T5U fleet ship in all parameters.

Then there would be no point in upgrading. People already think upgrading is too weak.