test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T5U Odyssey Science Cruiser - Wrong Console

theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm not entirely sure if its a bug but considering that its sisterships gets +1 Tac console (and its KDF counterpart all get the same [+1 sci; well thought out btw :) ] console) it feels very out of place that it gets a +1 eng console (now having 5!) instead of a third tac.

It might be intentional but considering above it makes enough no-sense that I would not rule out that somebody slipped when adding the T5U consoles or a bug sneaked in.
Post edited by theanothername on

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sorry to say this but it works as intended. Tac & Ops get +1 Tac console Sci gets + 1Eng console. Sucks but that's what the devs decided.
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sorry to say this but it works as intended. Tac & Ops get +1 Tac console Sci gets + 1Eng console. Sucks but that's what the devs decided.

Thats... sad. In the mean time I followed the ship upgrade thread from red shirt. After reading that I'm still not sold that adding a eng slot to that ship was a conscious dev descission but more "collateral damage" in getting as much ships T5U ready as quick as possible.

But considering the testers questioning that (unanswered) move for the ody sci in specific and to a much larger degree to 5 eng slot ships in general I do fear that ship has sailed. Or rather drowned :/