test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Lockbox Item - Bloody CATS

Comments

• reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Eh just sic Gregg The Grim Reaper on them.
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    How do Caitians feel about this I wonder?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    about the Metreon gas canister thingies...does that mean they are going to make them equip-able on any ship besides the Regent on the Fed side?

Cause I wanna use it on my Nova

purpose being, I intend to shove it down the Son'as throat!

but I might need to have a beard then shave it...oh and a Gravis Blackhawk Stick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4x1K97JZG0
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    flash525 wrote: »
    How do Caitians feel about this I wonder?

Caitians and Ferasans now have to face their overlords.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • doubleohninedoubleohnine Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    CRYPTIC YOU SOBs! Ive been telling you for YEARS to make dogs as c store purchase pets. And you go and LOCKBOX them?! I hate cats, so no temptation there. But I assume dogs are coming, and coming in lockboxes. F U Cryptic, FU. No lockbox sale here. You just couldnt do something the honest way could you.
    STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
    Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Crusader
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    you can buy em from the Lobi store... so dont need keys just save your free Lobi when they offer it.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,980 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    STO now officially best star trek game ever. Even Armada 2 didn't have cats! :P
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    more pets to test with my Romulan thalaron generator :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • doubleohninedoubleohnine Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »
    you can buy em from the Lobi store... so dont need keys just save your free Lobi when they offer it.

I dont open lockboxes, on principal. I just sell keys to suckers occasionally because I know exactly how much EC I'll get from it.

For all the dog and cat lovers, Id have to believe selling 1 pet per character for 500 zen would bring in more money than the lockboxers who are ONLY opening them for cats. Theyre missing sales from those who refuse to lockbox. Bad play Cryptic, bad play.
    STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
    Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Crusader
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    daan2006 wrote: »
    more pets to test with my Romulan thalaron generator :D

Dude, you better lay off that thalaron geenrator! Look what it has done to your avatar! :eek:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Cryptic, yay for the cats! Thumbs up!

But...
    You should have released dogs at the same time, too. C'mon! Porthos, for starters, would have been a GREAT way to say "thank you" for the Tribble server testing!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    Dude, you better lay off that thalaron geenrator! Look what it has done to your avatar! :eek:
    what, you don't recognize marik?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,788 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ok, fine - so there's ONE epohh a cat can't beat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Better. You are now forgiven.
  • bubblebaflebubblebafle Member Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    valoreah wrote: »
    Of course they are. That's what makes them so cute. :D

Thats the problem, they are not even cute most of the times. As i said, i dont like a statue besides me. I want my pet to do things, and to show me that is a living thing!. What i meant with "useless" is that there is no point even on summonig em..
    edited October 2014
    what, you don't recognize marik?

No I don't, actually. But that was not my point, I was referring to daan2006 changing his avatar after being Timothy Dalton for a long time. :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited October 2014
    No I don't, actually. But that was not my point, I was referring to daan2006 changing his avatar after being Timothy Dalton for a long time. :D
    *smack* bad mind slave!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited October 2014
    *smack* bad mind slave!

bahahahhahahhahaha

well i think it was time for a change i only use ones that fit my personality plus i just got back into Yu-Gi-Oh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    well i think it was time for a change i only use ones that fit my personality plus i just got back into Yu-Gi-Oh!

Now that is worrying. Remind me to be wary around you.
    edited October 2014
    if your personality is anything like marik pre-battle city finals, we're in big trouble

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    if your personality is anything like marik pre-battle city finals, we're in big trouble

Exactly. Though if you watched the original Yu-Gi-Oh! as opposed to the one started with Pegasus, well lets' just say Yugi was a bit vicious.
    edited October 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    Exactly. Though if you watched the original Yu-Gi-Oh! as opposed to the one started with Pegasus, well lets' just say Yugi was a bit vicious.
    yugi or the pharaoh? i know he was certainly vicious before yugi mellowed him out a bit, but i don't remember yugi himself ever being vicious

#LegalizeAwoo

• tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
    edited October 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited October 2014
    yugi or the pharaoh? i know he was certainly vicious before yugi mellowed him out a bit, but i don't remember yugi himself ever being vicious

Well to be fair it was the Pharoah. In the original, which was before the first series in English, made the ones that followed look pleasantly friendly. Mind you the game in that series is one that has no similarity with the one that it became.
  • adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I can have Tribbles AND Cats!? :D

<Much flailing and squealing>

Must have ALL the cats!!!!!
    ZiOfChe.png?1
    edited October 2014
    Hmm I wonder if the cats would play with the tribbles balls people can fire off?
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes, Cats... as in those annoying creatures that are annoying, do very little except lay there and do nothing.... cats....

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/c3/48/c348b1520aa3b9029ee8e0ffcac456861413225033.gif

Go back to bed, you're drunk!
    edited October 2014
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    Hmm I wonder if the cats would play with the tribbles balls people can fire off?

maaaaaaybe
    GwaoHAD.png
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »

THAT cat is obviously trolling!