test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about fleet version of 1000 day veteran ships

sanatobasanatoba Member Posts: 145 Arc User
I have a simple question about the fleet versions of the 1000 day veteran ships. Can anyone in a fleet with 1 ship module get them or, like the original veteran ships, do you also need to be a 1000 day or lifetime subscriber? Couldn't find the answer anywhere.....
Been Playing STO as much as I can for 11+ Years!

"Never Surrender! Never give up Hope!"
"Prosperity and Success in everything you do."
"To Boldly go.........well punch it already!"
"To Be or Not To Be"....Alas, the Foundry is Not To Be. We Shall miss Thee, dear Friend!
"Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers?"- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Thank You, Cryptic......even when I don't agree with all your decisions....Thank You for Star Trek Online!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The Fleet version is only available to those who have the Vet Reward version.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • sanatobasanatoba Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    K, thank you. That's what I was afraid of......glad I didn't try to buy one.
    Been Playing STO as much as I can for 11+ Years!

"Never Surrender! Never give up Hope!"
    "Prosperity and Success in everything you do."
    "To Boldly go.........well punch it already!"
    "To Be or Not To Be"....Alas, the Foundry is Not To Be. We Shall miss Thee, dear Friend!
    "Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers?"- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Thank You, Cryptic......even when I don't agree with all your decisions....Thank You for Star Trek Online!