test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Non denominationl PVP video.

thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PvP Gameplay
The Marmot MK II, the latest Marmot to keep Cap 'n 'Splode interesting for the unwary!

Episode 16 HERE

And seriously, over 2k facebook likes. If everyone that PVP liked this page I'd have like...

100 more!

FaceBook...cause yall knew I had one, right?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    if i upgrade anything to tier 5U, the norgh will be one of the ships for sure. also scimitar, d'deridex, avenger and mogh

you should get the fluidic jump console, if you hit evasive first, you can get twice as far as the impulse cell will take you. not to mention its hilarity incarnate. moving at 500 speed, wile doing donutes, i even killed a guy with it yesterday with a 16k damage shockwave comeing out of it.

and ST>>>>TSS unless you run like 100+ aux. but you would still want at least a low level ST still for the clear

assuming the super DR rep torp doesn't get nerfed in half, trop vaping is about to get a 'quantum' leap! :D
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    :eek: *screams hillarisously* BUBBLE, WHERZ MA BUBBLE :(... introducing: waste a sci, free to shoot from now on :D...
    but be aware, i use batteries now lol ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    if i upgrade anything to tier 5U, the norgh will be one of the ships for sure. also scimitar, d'deridex, avenger and mogh

you should get the fluidic jump console, if you hit evasive first, you can get twice as far as the impulse cell will take you. not to mention its hilarity incarnate. moving at 500 speed, wile doing donutes, i even killed a guy with it yesterday with a 16k damage shockwave comeing out of it.

and ST>>>>TSS unless you run like 100+ aux. but you would still want at least a low level ST still for the clear

assuming the super DR rep torp doesn't get nerfed in half, trop vaping is about to get a 'quantum' leap! :D

You know, I have a few of those! I should use one!
    wast33 wrote: »
    :eek: *screams hillarisously* BUBBLE, WHERZ MA BUBBLE :(... introducing: waste a sci, free to shoot from now on
    but be aware, i use batteries now lol ;)

Batteries are OP and only allowable in the unlimited pvp channel!
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nice vid. Too bad i'm on your ignore list. :/
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    oOHh! CheeseRena made it on YT!
    With the current "meta", you would probably not lived to tell about that encounter. However, CheesaRena is a troll ship, and it was fun to chase you to lower depths of that map. xD
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    oOHh! CheeseRena made it on YT!
    With the current "meta", you would probably not lived to tell about that encounter. However, CheesaRena is a troll ship, and it was fun to chase you to lower depths of that map. xD

We dove deep Tom!

And when were we ever about the 'current meta'?

NEVER I say!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    giotariz wrote: »
    Nice vid. Too bad i'm on your ignore list. :/

That's a global. Ill fix that with a friend invite if I gets your handle. Or send me one!

A trick Lura taught meh!
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thissler wrote: »
    That's a global. Ill fix that with a friend invite if I gets your handle. Or send me one!

A trick Lura taught meh!

@giotariz it is :cool:
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The evul Marmot is back!:eek:

And this time she fights against another evul...the evul Sci Serena from the evul HOBOs!:eek:

Well, if the bad guys fight each other...I'm very happy!:D

I DO NOT FEAR THE EVUL KLINGUN EMPIRE!
    I bet u felt something while u were alive. xD
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ot: the evul marmot did 2-3 attempts on me tonight, luckly escaped but i'm still scared :eek: