test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Giveaway!

thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User

Comments

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Lol, well, way way better chances here than with the DR pack giveaway.
  • thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Lol, well, way way better chances here than with the DR pack giveaway.
    Seriously. Seems like no one wants one of these!
  • rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thissler wrote: »
    Seriously. Seems like no one wants one of these!

It's a wonderful ship, but i already have one so will leave it for those without.

Props on the giveaway though, always nice to see people being generous.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i wouldnt mind having a voth bastion cruiser. however security features i setup prevent me from going far on your site. so is there another way to register interest and intention to want to try and get it?
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's a lock-box item, so I am excluded from taking part, but I commend the initiative.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • strykewolf67strykewolf67 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sure, why not. :)
    [SIGPIC]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91438543000&dateline=1409236387[/SIGPIC]

Sarah Knightly - Co-leader; Frontier Explorers - U.S.S. Witchblade
    Rias Gremory - Leader; Frontier Marauders - I.K.S. B'ullwinkle
  • vawlkusvawlkus Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Agreed, why not?
  • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Entered for the heck of it, not sure how it works though. I used FB to log in and enter, though I could not edit the comment bit, does this matter?
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • strykewolf67strykewolf67 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    smeeinn1t wrote: »
    Entered for the heck of it, not sure how it works though. I used FB to log in and enter, though I could not edit the comment bit, does this matter?

It will tell you in the window; upper right corner 'entries earned' default is 0/1, once you are successful it will show 1/1.

To check it, you'll need to go back and 'log in' again with the same info, see if it has changed. If not then look in the window at the bottom for a green box in the lower right (mine said +1) and click it.

Then check the counter, again.
    [SIGPIC]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91438543000&dateline=1409236387[/SIGPIC]

Sarah Knightly - Co-leader; Frontier Explorers - U.S.S. Witchblade
    Rias Gremory - Leader; Frontier Marauders - I.K.S. B'ullwinkle
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ok, done... i guess, it says me 1/1 entries earned, i hope to win :) It's a lot time i wanted to try that shield reflective console on the palisade :P
    edited October 2014
    i wouldnt mind having a voth bastion cruiser. however security features i setup prevent me from going far on your site. so is there another way to register interest and intention to want to try and get it?

It's a pretty secure website! https protocols and monitored daily! Sadly I don't have any ways other than that widget. There will be more giveaways of varying value coming up and I'll be trying out different vendors. Possibly one of those will do for you.

The reason I DON'T have a way is because by using this widget I can let the widget do the picking randomly and it will display the fact that I didn't "pick my winner" myself.
    edited October 2014

Good job! I'm having issue with the widget. For instance...the comment thing doesn't really work. You can leave a comment on the site..MUCH APPRECIATED...but it doesn't give you an entry. All you need to do is hit the 'I commented" button in the widget and you get your 1/2. If you then share your entry you get another bonus entry. 2/2.

Stay with me on this, this is a new company I'm working with (Rafflecopter) so any feedback is appreciated!

Not ANY feedback. Feedback where you say I'm a dork isn't.:(

Feedback where you point out problems with the widget is.:)
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    have plenty of T5 ships thanks, but nice gesture, hope someone who needs it more wins.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• hausofmartokhausofmartok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I signed up using my email address. In game handle is same as forum. I hope to win that nice ship and thanks Thissler for doing this. Very nice of ya.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same issue.... I did share to my gamer friends but no point update.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thissler wrote: »
    It's a pretty secure website! https protocols and monitored daily! Sadly I don't have any ways other than that widget. There will be more giveaways of varying value coming up and I'll be trying out different vendors. Possibly one of those will do for you.

The reason I DON'T have a way is because by using this widget I can let the widget do the picking randomly and it will display the fact that I didn't "pick my winner" myself.

widgets like facebook likes, twitter feeds and adverts are auto blocked by the security features, mostly to reduce the amount of clutter you find of these sites and a precaution for security reasons. its fine these groups and maybe your site would need em to survive, but none of them are active before the page is fully loaded.

anyways, if you happen by the forum for a prize one day then thats fine. shame about the bastion cruiser, ive never had a lobi ship before despite being around all this time, im never gonna get it the usual way as i dont have the time or patience for a long grind. anyways enough wallowing, i hope that lucky winner uses the ship to great effect.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • whatinblueblazeswhatinblueblazes Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Entered! A fine blog you have there. I've subscribed to that as well!

Thanks for running this contest. Good luck to all those who enter!
  • hanoverfist1970hanoverfist1970 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sweetness. Entered ,and good luck to all who entered.

Thanks for the chance OP.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I've been needing a bastion cruiser for a while so I hope I win.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Signed up for the contest and also subscribed to the blog.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'd like to enter, but the blog page doesn't actually say HOW you enter. Do I just state my intention to enter and give my @handle or something?
  • tyrionjkirktyrionjkirk Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Signed up for the newsletter and entered the contest. Would love a chance to own a lock box ship.
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    theoryfive wrote: »
    I'd like to enter, but the blog page doesn't actually say HOW you enter. Do I just state my intention to enter and give my @handle or something?

Its what I did...

1 in 83, that's better odds than a lockbox. :)
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'de definitely use one of those, but I ain't subscribing to get it. Is there another way to enter ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It is mighty nice of them to do this. It is a good ship. That said, I already have ships for my characters, so I will be passing on the contest to give people that would use it a better chance to win.

theoryfive wrote: »

The white window with the picture of the ship scrolls. Scroll down to where it says to log-in to Enter To Win.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    cbrjwrr wrote: »
    Its what I did...

1 in 83, that's better odds than a lockbox. :)

Way better than the cryptic promotion too..
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Sure, why not I have two of the but.......... GREED :D:D:D
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Slick there, Thissler, real slick ;)
    XzRTofz.gif
  • novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    jslyn wrote: »
    The white window with the picture of the ship scrolls. Scroll down to where it says to log-in to Enter To Win.

Thanks. Got an entry now.
  • ficrficr Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I tried to sign up. After putting in my in-game email it says I need to write a blog post but it won't let me.

Ex-CoH players, Please add the chat channel "CoX STO"