test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lastest server snafu cost me gear and upgrade items

archerfanaticarcherfanatic Member Posts: 35 Arc User
i had just completed upgrading an Enhanced RCS MkXI [+AllRes] purple to the MkXII purple version using a Superior Engineering Tech Upgrade and Major Technology Boost a few minutes before this latest "can not authenticate" business and now i log back in to see that not only do i no longer have my upgraded version, but i don't have the original either, and i no longer have the upgrade parts.....so where is it Cryptic/PWE? a refund in either form would be appreciated.
:mad:
Post edited by archerfanatic on

Comments

• stf65stf65 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    if you got a problem file a support ticket. no one on the forum can help you as pwe's support people don't read the forum.
  • archerfanaticarcherfanatic Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    already did. figured i'd spread the word so no one else makes the same mistake of bothering with upgrades at this time.
  • dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I find it hard to believe someone would upgrade such a crappy piece of equipment. You should have saved your upgrades for something worthwhile. An xll enginerring console aint much compared to the crafted and fleet consoles.
    edited September 2014
    that is a fleet console smart guy. and i was upgrading it with the free stuff they gave players instead of spending more dili and fleet credits on the MkXII.

anything else?
  • sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Crappy piece??? Its a T2 Fleet console which he is upgrading to a T3 in a cost effective way.... O_o for people without T3 access on Mine that is a pretty good way actually...

Maybe you should have saved your words for something worthwhile to answer.

and the last part makes no sense... why should he invest in a fleet console when the part he wanted to upgrade WAS a fleet console..
    "Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    I do feel for the op. But I'm hoping that cryptic nail down these problems with the server before DR goes live. Otherwise it'll be like reliving season 5 all over again. And for anyone who missed that dark chapter in sto's colourful history, let me enlighten you. We were having crashed several times a
    week. It became such a regular occurrence that people were able to predict when the severs were going to crash.
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    if you already put a ticket in, a thread on the forum wont make any difference and posting any further correspondence about the issue wont help either.

so you lost some stuff, big deal as you can recover that without incident. just be lucky you havent lost a whole lot more.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
    edited September 2014
    if you already put a ticket in, a thread on the forum wont make any difference and posting any further correspondence about the issue wont help either.

see post #3
  • dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    oops misread the post. Ok totally legit upgrade.
  • prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Have you submitted a ticket?

1: Yes. Good. The forums can not help you.

2: No. Get of fthe forums and submit one now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited October 2014
    prierin wrote: »
    Have you submitted a ticket?

1: Yes. Good. The forums can not help you.

2: No. Get of fthe forums and submit one now.

He said he already has.
  • mikearoomikearoo Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah that rollback was costly. I have heard that people had lost lockbox ships in that one. I would have had to walk away if that happened to me :D

Hope that ticket gets your stuff back, OP
  • prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lystent wrote: »
    He said he already has.

Good. Hopefully this will be resolved and soon! It sounds like a big they do NOT want rolling into the new expansion.

I relaized I sounded blunt before and I apologize. I would like to see the results of his ticket when they resolve it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.