test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A new addition to the custom avatar users

westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Ten Forward
After the years ive been in this game and on the forums i have finally gotten around to useing a custom avatar for my forum account. Yay.
Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Congrats! Welcome to the club.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Now I'm going to hear all your posts in the emperor's voice...
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Heh...funny...when I hear the Emperor's voice, I always hear the Spanish version in my head. That's what I get for watching the prequels exclusively in Spanish. (Not only is the dubbing job better than to what you usually hear with dubbing, hearing it in a language I'm not as fluent in makes the bad dialogue more tolerable. ;) )

http://youtu.be/d3XN49jmmGM

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My avatar is staring at you and silently judging...
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    voporak wrote: »

Mine just farts in your general direction
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Mine just farts in your general direction

Wow.. what a funny coincidence.. I'm just/still watching MP and the Holy Grail (while reading some STO threads) and just passed THAT particular scene!!! :D

And to the OP.. welcome to the club!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OP, You've reached amazing heights since you've registered! Congratulations, and celebrations!

Now... where is my cookie.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2014

My avatar is plotting evil plans that we should team up on. Ignore this weird staring guy.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    My avatar is plotting evil plans that we should team up on. Ignore this weird staring guy.
    Stay away of this one though... He's barking mad.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    edited September 2014

My avatar doesnt need to manipulate the timeline to rule the galaxy.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited September 2014
    Yea... well my avatar... has a cool factor thanks to the shades. And he can make things.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hes also been known to fly and calls himself miles playing second fiddle to a certain blue creature wearing red shoes and collecting rings.

mine is a mirroring chaos :P.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Scrubs. You guys didn't even shop in the avatar border.

get on my lel
    edited September 2014
    hes also been known to fly and calls himself miles playing second fiddle to a certain blue creature wearing red shoes and collecting rings.

mine is a mirroring chaos :P.

Not always mirrorchaos. Not always. :cool: I believe Tails was playable in Sonic 3, and he was playable in Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2.

Just... don't bring up his voice actor from Sonic Heroes...
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited September 2014
    Welcome to the ever growing custom avatar community.
    edited September 2014
    *Epic 2 tailed kitsune "Deal with it" pose*
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hmm. I ought to swap mine again.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My avatar is watching Gorn chick mud wresting live from First City.

Seriously, I'm working on a self portrait of myself. So I'm using this one for now.
    Would be doing it now but I've been a bit under the weather with my depression, so I don't want to ruin my artwork. I've just stored it on by back up drives until later.

But you have to let a little sunshine through, so here goes........* epic handsome Aussie dragon with flabby belly pose *

Actually Crash that avatar makes me chuckle every time I see it for some reason, would you consider keeping it or expanding it for a forum sig?

Sorry to hear about the depression, hope you come through the other side okay.:)
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Stay away of this one though... He's barking mad.
    correction: he's yowling mad
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    correction: he's yowling mad

Coming from one with experience at being "yowling mad".
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    Coming from one with experience at being "yowling mad".
    that's 'howling mad', not 'yowling mad'...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My avatar takes a sip at his drink, stares at you, nods, and focuses all his attention back to his drink.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sander the shark isn't actually a pirate. But the last guy he ate was. :cool:
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My avatar desires greatly to become your apprentice.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • xigbargxigbarg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Been contemplating whether or not I should use a Klingon avatar for once. Only issue is that I only play as the Gorn.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Epic 2 tailed kitsune "Deal with it" pose*

Could that pose be related to this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • k20vteck20vtec Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    congratulations.
    Hast thou not gone against sincerity
    Hast thou not felt ashamed of thy words and deeds
    Hast thou not lacked vigor
    Hast thou exerted all possible efforts
    Hast thou not become slothful
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My avatar takes a sip at his drink, stares at you, nods, and focuses all his attention back to his drink.

Which is strange, as he is such a wonderful, conversative character.
  • grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    cbrjwrr wrote: »
    Which is strange, as he is such a wonderful, conversative character.

"You know Morn, he never shuts up."
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg