test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gear Upgrade Event mission auto-completed upon login (KDF-ROM)

suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I can't really post any reproduction steps, as this bug affected only one of all nine of my characters.

The R&D Event mission that was supposed to award free Upgrade Techs and one Accelerator was automatically completed on my KDF-allied female Romulan upon the very first login on thursday, after the patch. As such, this character did NOT receive ANY free Tech Upgrades, even after visiting the appropriate NPC in Romulus Command.

Basically, the moment I've logged in after the 25th Sep patch I saw a message log that said I've acquired the mission, and moment later that the mission has been resolved. No items received.

Other eight of my characters didn't have such issue. All received the mission and were able to claim the free items properly. However, all of these characters are FED and KDF. Only my single ROM experienced this problem. I was on Deep Space Nine (ground) with all nine characters, assuming that's important.

I imagine there's no chance to get the lost items now, but did anyone else experience this bug? I just don't want it to repeat again the following weekends, when more items will be made available. It would be nice if Cryptic looked into this.
PyKDqad.jpg