test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LoR pack refund plz

neppakyoneppakyo Member Posts: 245 Arc User
Is there a way I can get my money back from this POS? I bought it before lor was released and barely use it, the way STO did romulans made it suck.

I'd be happy with half my money back. I dont use any romulan **** any more, and be more than happy to have it remvoed from my account.

Dunno where the customer support thread is...
Quote about STO on consoles: "Not quite as bad as No man's sky, but a close second."
Post edited by neppakyo on

Comments

• dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Will you take total silence as payment? Cause that's what you'll be getting. :D
  • neppakyoneppakyo Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Will you take total silence as payment? Cause that's what you'll be getting. :D

Probably be that way ^^ But, hey never hurts to ask for a refund on a product you despise.
    Quote about STO on consoles: "Not quite as bad as No man's sky, but a close second."
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You waited this long to ask, yeaah good luck with that

in before the lock.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Even if "buyer's remorse" applied to online in-game purchases, it's been a lot more than 30 days...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • stf65stf65 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    after calling the devs f**k up in another thread i don't expect him to be around long enough to get an official reply. :)
    edited September 2014
    stf65 wrote: »
    after calling the devs f**k up in another thread i don't expect him to be around long enough to get an official reply. :)

Hoping to get something before that! :D
  • redz4twredz4tw Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2014
    OP made 2 rage threads so far tonight, can I haz your stuffs before you leave the game please :D:D:D
    edited September 2014
    stf65 wrote: »
    redz4tw wrote: »
    OP made 2 rage threads so far tonight, can I haz your stuffs before you leave the game please :D:D:D

I'll sell you my LTS/LOR account for $400, I has lockbox ships, buncha cstore stuffs too!!

lol, that'll get a mod attention
    edited September 2014
    Who would buy a banned account :P
    GwaoHAD.png
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Who would buy a banned account :P

The same folks who would buy the basic tech upgrade kits off the exchange for 19k. :P
    edited September 2014
    saedeith wrote: »
    The same folks who would buy the basic tech upgrade kits off the exchange for 19k. :P

Seriously? :eek:
    GwaoHAD.png
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    neppakyo wrote: »
    Is there a way I can get my money back from this POS? I bought it before lor was released and barely use it, the way STO did romulans made it suck.

I'd be happy with half my money back. I dont use any romulan **** any more, and be more than happy to have it remvoed from my account.

Dunno where the customer support thread is...

Allow me to go bang my head on the wall after witnessing the sheer stupidity of this.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Seriously? :eek:

I aassume someone did before they found out that the vendor sold them for 10k. They was 19k the last time I seen on the exchange.
    edited September 2014
    I aassume someone did before they found out that the vendor sold them for 10k. They was 19k the last time I seen on the exchange.

It's like the people who would post vender trash on the exchange for less than the vendor selling price.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I only used the boff in the LOR pack.
    I never even unpacked the ships.

I never inteneded to because I knew that better ships would show up the day of release.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You waited this long to ask, yeaah good luck with that

in before the lock.

I know right? LOL

And even if this was just after LOR releasing... yeah... okay.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited September 2014

they probably couldn't figure out WHICH vendor to get them from
    Spock.jpg

• bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    they probably couldn't figure out WHICH vendor to get them from

don't count on some of them to ever figure it out, check out the price of blood wine sometime :P
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Your only option is to contact customer support with the link in my signature.

Thread closed.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.