test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wow this Prelude to Axanar looks good

kelshandokelshando Member Posts: 887 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Ten Forward
Just found this youtube vid for Prelude to Axanar has some ex startrek actors in it and it looks really good.. Can't believe I missed this. But I hope it goes to a feature film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W1_8IV8uhA
Post edited by kelshando on

Comments

• wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I hope cbs picks it up its great
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I thought Prelude to Axanar was really well done, especially for a fan film.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    I hope cbs picks it up its great

Oh god NO. CBS will only fekk it up. They need to sell a license to these indy guys and let them make a great movie. This movie could be the best movie of the Trek franchise if paramount can keep their grubby hands off it.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1193711 it was a few page back

It looks really really good, I cant wait to see the full thing and shows what can be done even on a smallish bugdget
  • kelshandokelshando Member Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm surprised they got the actors they did.. worfs brother, martok ect.. though it was interesting seeinf and hearing those voices as human federation.
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited September 2014
    kelshando wrote: »
    I'm surprised they got the actors they did.. worfs brother, martok ect.. though it was interesting seeinf and hearing those voices as human federation.

If I were in those actors shoes, enjoyed my time in Trek, and had both the time and financial freedom to act in such a fan flick, I'd jump at the chance if I saw a script like "Prelude".
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I watched this the other day as well.

Normally I am not onboard with fan-made stuff, but I am willing to make an exception in this case.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.