test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which planets U would like to visit rather than the Delta quadrant?

tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
My list:
1) Cardassia
2) Ferenginar
3) Achernar II (second most populated romulan world after Rator III)
4) Ter'jas Mor (Orion homeworld)
5) Gorn
6) Tellar Prime
7) Axanar (actually with the new upcoming movie)
8) Xindus

2),3),4),5), 6) and 8) planets are not far from the STO map , so would have to map a little larger to fit even these worlds.
One block more western from Alpha Centauri b. with 2), 6),8), additional one block southern from Eta Eridani b. with 4), 5) and finally one block northern from Psi Velorum b. with 3).

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3267/startrekstarchart.jpg
Post edited by tmassx on

Comments

• kazamiyukarinkazamiyukarin Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I would like to visit Cardassia, Gornar, Betazed, Fereginar, and Trill.
    Call me Yuka~
    ~Vice Admiral Saskia - U.S.S. Muenzuka (Dyson Science Destroyer)~
    ~Lieutenant General Kalinka - I.K.S. Kazami (Negh'Var Heavy Battlecruiser)~
    ~Vice Admiral Lorel - R.R.W. Aureus Aquila (Mirror Mogai Heavy Warbird)~
  • ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    tmassx wrote: »
    My list:
    1) Cardassia
    2) Ferenginar
    5) Gorn
    6) Tellar Prime
    8) Xindus

2),3),4),5), 6) and 8) planets are not far from the STO map , so would have to map a little larger to fit even these worlds.
    One block more western from Alpha Centauri b. with 2), 6),8), additional one block southern from Eta Eridani b. with 4), 5) and finally one block northern from Psi Velorum b. with 3).

My guess you'll see at least 1 & 2 in a future expansion once they've bleed the delta quandrant dry of every last penny they can squeeze out of it. Probably be part of a gamma quadrant expansion.

Yes I know Cardassia and Ferenginar aren't part of the gamma quadrant, but this IS Cryptic we're talking about, logic isn't always their strong suit.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can we give Andoria and Vulcan some love first so that there's actually something to do there?

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can we give Andoria and Vulcan some love first so that there's actually something to do there?

At least one or two quests in deferi style could be good, we have to have a reason to go back there.
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Xindus was destroyed long ago, unless you want to visit that asteroid field. :D

Or the council planet?
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I would love to actually explore Vulcan and Qo'nos, and visit the various canonical locations, which easily could tie into more story.

Ferenginar is a must, from the musky swamps to the top of the Tower of Commerse, complete with GPL traps. :P

Cardassia

Betazed

Andoria that isn't just a giant snowfield.

Trill Prime

Mars (Surface)

Jupiter Station

Titan Station
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hypl wrote: »
    Xindus was destroyed long ago, unless you want to visit that asteroid field. :D

Or the council planet?

The place where the billions of Xindi live.

Btw why the writers must destroy or at least heavy damage each planet of every cool species? No wonder those aliens that want to destroy Earth, who is meeting humans , he has a bad end and Sphere Builders were right.

The worst is JarJarAbrams that he destroyed planets of two most popular species in the first movie and almost destroyed the third planet in the second movie .
  • rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I would not be averse to this, although there are a few little lore things to do on Vulcan now.

However, I have to agree with those who say Fereginar is the place to go.

If for no other reason than it would be plausibly cross faction.
  • ashrod63ashrod63 Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    tmassx wrote: »
    My list:
    1) Cardassia
    2) Ferenginar
    5) Gorn
    6) Tellar Prime
    8) Xindus

I hope they don't add further blocks in, they are complaining that they want to merge all the sector blocks into one, but it would require a lot of recoding and all that stuff, so increasing the difficulty of that task isn't a good thing. You'd think it would be easier to expand the existing sector blocks with an extra sector or two.
  • dbeiswengerdbeiswenger Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I suspect that Cardassia will be made a Planet, when the Cardassians are made a playable faction. Its inevitable. im all for it too. i would play it.