test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

investigate deep space k-7

loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Klingon Discussion
i've been thinking for awhile, when you fly over k-7 in eta eridani you have the investigate deep space k-7 once you click you get,

The Federation has a strong presence in this system, Captain.

It would be unwise to attack it at this time.

what i want to know is it possible to attack k-7 at all? say if i go rally up some other kdf warriors into a team can we go blasting a few holes into k-7? is there some sort of requirement? or is this just some pop up that'll forever taunt us of being allowed to attack denying us a chance at glory
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    There is no way of attacking K-7 that I'm aware of. I'm pretty sure it's impossible in this game to attack an oposing faction's venues and facilities.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I don't think this means anything. Probably just a piece of fluff text during the early days of STO, but like shpoks said, there is no way of actually attacking social maps and I doubt that something like this will be part of this game, ever.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    do you get a similar Message over Ganalda Station as a Fed?
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    would be interesting if you COULD goto a non-social version of the map and attempt to free the KDF Prisoner who showed up on the station after the great Station cloaking debacle shortly after launch.