test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Cooperative the next Mini Faction?

13»

Comments

• thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    With all being said.. I'd still rather see more of Borg Cooperative in the upcoming expansion, than Kobali, who prey on the dead and force their own ways on them and beware if you try to get away. How is that not seen as more/equally messed up, than what the Collective does, is beyond me... :confused:

Most Kobali "born" do not have memories of their previous life. VOY showcased a kyn'steya(Kobali born w/memories of previous life), since it would bring out even more emotion in people and be a cause for conflict. Kobali actively seek out kyn'steya that try to return to their old lives since the the Kobali know the kyn'steya will most likely been rejected or seen as a threat. The Kobali do not actively kill people to "procreate" unlike Borg who forcefully assimilate new drones. Kobali also have full individuality and a high regard for life.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well, by the latest devblog, it may seem, as if the Kobali homeworld will be the social 'hub' of the Delta Quadrant... that's why I'm kinda.. appaled.
    Hub? nah, the blog simply mentions that we'll get to go there. It doesn't mention why.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why not the idea of having The Cooperative as a social hub, be the first time around Borg that don't want to murder us in the face. It would be interesting to see what they have done in the time since voyager left. What would happen if an entire planet worked together to rebuild? It would be impressive even with little resources.

Vidians would make an interesting choice to bring back since they were cured of the Phage and I would be curious to what they are up to now.