test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

supposedly fixed, but actually (still)broken

sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
"Resolved an issue where some Duty Officer assignments would get into a negative time state and wouldn’t complete."

This is actually a bug for me right now, I never had it before... so I guess you actually broke it really good this time :rolleyes:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You should probably mention the assignment that's still broken and the character affected.
  • sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    it's not a particular mission and/or doff...
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    When the occasionally happens to me, I exit the game completely then start it up again. Completed doff missions always finish up after that.

Is that not working anymore?
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I am having the same issue, never before had negative times over 15seconds, now when I logged on, they are in the negative 15 to 20 hour range. It took 10 mins after I logged on for the doff missions to switch to complete.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    There are a few threads that have sprung up concerning this. CrpyticFrost has posted a reply found at the following link

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1189611

but it simply states that they're aware of the issue and will get round to it when they can.
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Next time, when posting a bug please SEARCH THIS FORUM FIRST and also look at the MASTER INDEX OF KNOWN ISSUES. Since this is known, and there is a thread about it already, I'm closing this down.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.